|Salary||£75 - £85K +|
Contracts Manager – c. £75,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Our client is an established business founded in 2006, specialising in refurbishments and fit outs to working environments.
Their in-house industry knowledge – coupled with strong technical abilities within a tightly knit team – allows them to deliver over 30 projects annually from a core team of just 12 people.
They are currently looking for a Technically strong, hardworking and client facing individual to join the business as a Contracts Manager, working on projects primarily in the Thames Valley corridor
In this position, the successful individual will be working on projects from the preconstruction phase all the way through to final delivery. They will be ensuring client wants and needs are mirrored in preconstruction plans, setting projects up, programming the project using program software (such as ASTA), and chairing progress meetings with all key parties, (the client, client representatives and sub-contractors). As such, my client is looking for someone with confidence and strong stakeholder/relationship management skills, who will be able to ensure every project is delivered to time and budget and in the highest possible quality.
Some experience managing hospital or laboratory Fit outs will be an advantage or just an all round strong technical knowledge to help guide sub-contractors and overcome any potential hurdles.
The successful candidate will have the following:
· A strong experience of commercial fit out works
· Full project lifecycle delivery experience, from preconstruction to client handover
· The ability to simultaneously manage 2-3 jobs with budgets ranging from £100,000 to £2.5m
· A strong understanding and experience of managing finances, valuations and month end reconciliations
· Experience with procurement of sub-contractors
· Good record and time-keeping skills
· Knowledge of both contract law and M&E would be desirable
· Must be able to drive
If you would be interested in applying for the above position or would like to find out more, please reply to this ad with the latest copy of your CV including contact details.
If you would like to apply for the position of Contracts Manager (HJ/5729), then please complete the form below