Harvey Jacob Ltd
The Company recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our clients, suppliers.
The Company is aware that our business activities result in: emissions to air/water, the use of energy and water, the generation of waste & transport emissions and we will comply with all relevant legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements in order to act in a socially responsible manner and we will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance.
The Company will aim to:
- Minimise pollution and promote greener transport option
- Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling;
- Purchase and promote the use of greener office and cleaning products;
- Consider the environmental impact of any business decisions made;
- Encourage feedback from staff on improvements and feed these into the policy;
- Designate appropriate resources in order to implement, monitor and continuously improve the policy;
- Make this policy available to any interested external parties and to employees ;
- Continually improve and monitor the environmental performance of the company and report these to interested parties.
Harvey Jacob Ltd will be responsible for implementing the above objectives, reviewing progress and continuously updating this policy as necessary. The Company will review this policy periodically and publish the results on our website.
What our Clients and Candidates say...
"Working with Harvey Jacob over the years has been an extremely positive experience. Our brief is continually changing and their efforts to understand and adapt to our needs, has clearly been represented in the quality of people they have sent us. We look forward to continuing our business with them over the coming years”
Simon has always dealt with my requests with honesty and sincerity, I trust Simon and the quality of his candidates.